A TEXTBOOK OF VARSHAPHALA
* The first book on annual horoscopy or Varshaphala (the Tajika system ) which is fully illustrated.
* The sixteen Tajika yogas which form the backbone of successful predictions on the basis of annual horoscopy have been most clearly explained.
* Such specialised areas of the Tajika system as the Muntha, the Varshesha, the Tri Pataki Chakra, the Sahams, etc., have all been dealt with in details.
* Covers almost all the important questions a modern man asks in the hectric whirl of his professional, personal and social life.
* To be able to see with clarity how a particular year will be for you is to see the lines along which you should plan your activities, postpone some of them, get more deeply involved in some of them.......
* What you need is a clear direction, clarity of vision and planning the shifting priorities year after year. This is what an accurately cast annual chart can do to you.
*So plan your yearly activities after examining your annual horoscope.
|Author||Dr. K S Charak|